3. PICK ME UP
Basically this recipe focused on apples because apples are rich in antioxidants. For adding flavor cilantro is used. Lemon juice can also be used for making it tastier.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Yield: 3 servings
- 1 bunch cilantro (about 12 ounces)
- 3 apples, cored and quartered
- 1 medium cucumber, cut lengthwise
- 8 to 10 celery stalks
- Juice of 3 lemons (about 3/4 cup)
1. Chop the ingredients and add some water for blending
2. Now stain it. Add lemon juice and serve
Per serving: Calories 139; Cholesterol 0 mg; Fat 0.6 g (Saturated 0.1 g); Sodium 90 mg; Protein 2.1 g; Carbohydrate 36 g (Fiber 6.8 g); Sugar 23.7 g.