8. Baked Apple Oatmeal
Taking an apple every day keeps a cardiologist away, this is lowering your LDL by up to 40%, this is according to a study published in the journal of functional foods. Plus get yourself some warm comfort by this easy baked oatmeal.
- 1 med cooking apple, cored and chopped
- ½ c old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 Tbsp raisins
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1 c water
Just follow the given easy steps:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Take a small baking dish, combine apples, oatmeal, Raisins, cinnamon, salt and water. And stir it well.
3. Bake it uncovered for 15 to 20 minutes or until the mixture becomes thick and stir once or twice. Take it out when the apple pieces become fork-tender.
Nutrition: One serving contains 289 cal, 8 g protein, 61 g carb, 9 g fiber, 2.9 g fat, 0.1 g saturated fat, 302 mg sodium.
Besides all the health benefits of these foods, they also taste amazing. You can eat all this healthy food at home while satisfying your taste buds.