Some things are worth craving for. And for me in fact, for 90% of the people chocolate is that specific craving. Chocolate is always have been a treat to everyone and there are very few people who don’t appreciate or like.
This is something you can use in almost every dessert you could think of because it always adds taste and beauty to already yummy dish. No matter if it is a cake, pudding, ice cream, custards, even coffees and shakes, chocolate is one kind of essential element for Choco lovers. So believe me chocolate is a treat, always a treat!
We will be making three things and at the will combine all of them.
Ingredients for Crust:
- Chocolate wafers crumbs: 1- ½ cups
- Butter: 5 tbsp. unsalted and melted
- Sugar: ¼ cups
1. Pre heat the oven!
2. Beat the sugar in melted butter and add wafer crumbs. Whisk well to make a smooth cake like batter.
3. Grease the 9inch pie plate with butter and pour the batter in it.
4. Bake for 15 minutes or until crispy.
5. Take it out, set aside and let it cool. Meanwhile, you prepare the fillings.
Ingredients for Filling:
- Sugar: 2/3 cups
- Corn starch: ¼ cups
- Egg yolks 4
- Whole milk: 3 cups
- Little bitter in taste chocolate: 5 ounces
- Unsweetened chocolate: 2 ounces
- Butter: 2 tbsp. unsalted and melted
- Vanilla essence: 1 tsp.
- A pinch of salt
1. Take a heavy bottom sauce pan and add sugar, corn-starch, egg yolks and salt in it. Mix together. Heat the mixture on medium heat and keep whisking. Slowly add milk in it but don’t stop whisking. Bring it to boiler until the sauce is thick. Now simmer for 2 minutes and remove from heat.
2. Now melt the chocolates with butter and vanilla essence and combine the filling a chocolate mixture into the bowl and cover with butter paper and let it chilled for 2 hours.
3. Now take out the crust and top with this filling and cover loosely. Place in refrigerator and chill. And prepare toppings.
Ingredients for Toppings:
- Heavy Cream: ¾ cups
- Sugar: 1 tbsp.
- Chocolate: 1 crushed bar
1. Beat the cream with sugar until it forms fluffy texture. Pour in cake designer tool and top on the already made chocolate pie and garnish with crushed chocolate.
2. Use toppings at the time of serving! And Enjoy!