Coconut — one of the healthy food you can ever eat. Despite having yummiest taste it has several benefits that aids in a lot of health issues and enhances outer beauty. Coconut oil is rich in dietary fiber, vitamin C, B-6, iron and potassium and healthy fatty acids that doesn’t store in the body but they changes into energy as soon as they get into the body. Coconut and coconut oil are used in many dishes, medicines, beauty creams and hair products because it has a lot of benefits with it.
Then there is peppermint, very refreshing and healthy leaves, rich in vitamin A and C, calcium, iron and magnesium and healthy antioxidants. Peppermint doesn’t only taste good but it has several benefits for human health including stronger immune system and also aids in burning belly fat. Peppermint is also used in many dishes, drinks and products.
Dark chocolate is another very healthy, yummy and multi benefit food to eat and when combined with other healthy ingredients like coconut oil and peppermint extract, it doubles the benefits of everything.
Here I’m going to write very healthy and yummy recipe of peppermint chocolate patties with coconut oil. And I’m sure you will love the look and taste of it. Try this recipe at home, get-togethers, and parties or give your kids in lunch and gets appreciated for your fabulous cooking skills.
- Coconut oil: 2 cups (room temperature)
- Honey: ½ cup
- Peppermint extract: 1 tsp
- Dark chocolate bars: 3 ounces
1. Take a bowl and add honey, coconut oil and peppermint extract and mix thoroughly. Now take a spoon full of mixture and place on the tray, covered with parchment pepper, in form of patties and put in refrigerator until hardened.
2. Meanwhile heat the dark chocolate bars in a double boiler or in a microwave oven, until melt.
3. Now dip freeze patties in dark chocolate and put in that parchment pepper tray again and freeze until hardened.
These tiny little treats are yummy and refreshing plus they didn’t contain anything very sugary and high calorie, so people on a diet can have them too.