Ice cream is a sweetened, cold and yummiest dessert often eaten as snack made up from dairy products like milk, yoghurt and cream combined with other healthy and yummy ingredients and flavours. You can sweetened the ice cream with raw sugar, corn syrup, beet sugar or artificial sweeteners. Ice cream is a snack loved by people of every age from older people to kids’ even infants.
Ice cream can be made at home with some very easy recipes and quick tips. Though ice creams can be made with numerous natural and artificial flavours but the most commonly used ice cream flavour is vanilla ice cream, which can be made easily at home. Vanilla ice cream is the most commonly used ice cream flavour with brownies, cupcakes or combined with other yummy ice creams.
Homemade Raw Vanilla Ice cream is my and my family’s favourite because it is so easy to make and you cannot compare its taste with any other cold dessert because this is yummy. This can be made in family get-togethers, friend’s night at home, kid’s parties and for regular family treats. Try this recipe and get yourself appraised with your amazing cooking skills.
- Coconut Meat: 2 cups
- Cashews: 2 cups
- Water: ¾ cup
- Honey: 1 cup
- Coconut Butter: 1/3 cup
- Vanilla extract: 2 tbsp.
- Sea salt: ½ tsp.
1. Use raw cashews and soak them in filtered water for 4-5 hours.
2. Add young coconut meat, honey, coconut butter, vanilla extract, and salt in food processer or blender and blend until you get a smooth creamy mixture. (Do not blend cashews). The mixture should be smooth as very creamy and shouldn’t have any blocks or clots.
3. Add water slowly while blending, until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
4. Once the mixture is smooth, add cashews and blend again.
5. Transfer the mixture in bowl or ice cream maker and chill until the desired ice cream like consistency is achieved.
6. Served with sprinkled chocolate chips or with vanilla waffles.