Turmeric smoothie bowl is one of my favorite choice for a healthy breakfast. It is packed of warming and beneficial ingredients, this creamy and buttery breakfast bowl can be prepared in less than ten minutes.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Very easy to made
Serves: 2 Person
- 2 tsp ground turmeric, and 10cm / 4in fresh turmeric
- 3 tbsp coconut milk yogurt, or the cream skimmed from the top of canned coconut milk
- 50g oats (gluten-free)
- Handful of cashews or a 1 tbsp cashew butter
- 2 bananas, peeled and roughly chopped
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp chopped nuts or chia seeds, to serve
First, peel the turmeric root to make the turmeric smoothie bowl, if using, and grate. Now add all the ingredients in a blender with 600ml water and blend until it smooth.
Boom! It’s ready. Now serve this smoothie in a bowl with chia seeds or some chopped nuts sprinkled over.
Nutrition: per serving